The GCC specialist would conduct on-site investigation, to customize the program based on weather, temperature, humidity, geography, and the ecological systems of biodiversity. Our experts usually go to the scene to take the following action: Find out where the pest infestation is at the scene
- Identification of pest on the spot.
- To conduct investigate the signs of pests in the vicinity of the survey. commons pest traces include: feces, bodies, falling wings or epidermis, odor and eggs
- To assess the pest infestation level
- Customized individual pest control program
- Professional and environmentally friendly pest control
- Follow-up work and recommendations